Discussing The AP Stats Test
- Miranda: Well you don't need to do well, just better than the others, which I'm sure you did, based on everyone else's confidence levels.
- Jaimeson: Hopefully their... Confidence Intervals... weren't too good either.
- Miranda: And their scores were... Significantly Lower.
- Jaimeson: Well not too low, we don't wanna be... Mean.
- Miranda: I'm sure this is just an... Independent... part of our character, and is a completely... Normal... reaction.
- Jaimeson: It's not that we don't want them to do good, we just don't want our college plans to be... Skewed up.
The Super Bowl makes me feel so important. Companies spend countless hours and millions of dollars to hire consultants and advertising executives to come up with the most clever ways to market their products, and then millions more to buy the air time to show their commercials, and I get to sit here with some chicken and just go,
“Eh. That was alright, I guess.”